Our goal is to achieve an ideal weight that we can maintain for life.
Diets don’t work in the long run and can be harmful to metabolic health.
- Demonstrated by research for over 70 years
- “Miracle” diets & exercise programs promote short term results
Many people are undernourished, whether they are under-eating or over-eating.
- Eating processed, fake food, rather than real food
- Taking supplements and health drinks, trying to fill in the gaps
Real food and full body movement are essential to long term health.
Our bodies (and minds) respond well to a series of small changes in our daily eating and movement habits.
- New research supports this approach
You can develop a one-step-at-a-time approach to achieve your goals.
- Small changes to what and when you eat
- Small changes to your daily activities
- Honouring your needs for rest and sleep